Social Wellness is having a community network that positively supports our ability to engage with the people around us. It’s building strong, nurturing, quality relationships that foster genuine connections. These meaningful, interpersonal relationships become resources that contribute to our ability to thrive as human beings.
• Fosters a sense of belonging & increases self-esteem
• Lowers rates of depression and anxiety
• Leads to increased cognitive ability & good mental health
• Promotes independence & a greater sense of empathy
• Encourages collaboration, trust, and compassion