Intellectual Wellness is tapping into our creative mind to expand our knowledge and skills. It’s “book smarts, street smarts, social skills, personal interests and hobbies, community involvement, and cultural knowledge.” Mental stimulation brings an awareness of the world that promotes empathy, compassion and unity in a way that makes us better members of society.
• Allows us to experience a more stimulating & balanced life
• Develops open-mindedness & personal values and opinions
• Promotes clearer thinking & improved cognition
• Improves concentration and memory
• Exposes us to new ideas, people, and beliefs that are different from your own