Financial Wellness refers to the management of our economic life. It’s making decisions about money that leads to a happy, healthy, and relatively stress-free relationship with your finances. Developing healthy financial habits through financial literacy prepares us to manage financial obligations, promotes financial security, and supports a quality of life that is enjoyable.
• Provides a sense of financial security and freedom
• Relieves stress & anxiety, & builds confidence
• Promotes self-sufficiency & provides a sense of stability
• Helps us to attain financial goals
• Promotes a sense of empowerment & equips us to be functional adults