Environmental Wellness is the conscious effort to respect the world and the spaces we occupy in it. Awareness of what contributes to a healthy planet and the life it supports means gaining knowledge about the physical and energy state of our earth, homes, schools, work spaces, churches, and communities, and being mindful of how to create sustainable environments. The intentional protection of our resources, the lives on our planet, and our personal surroundings creates “pleasant, stimulating environments that support well-being”.
• Provides a sense of comfort & safety
• Decreases anxiety & enhances personal health
• Ensures resources are available to sustain life
• Minimizes diseases caused by unhealthy environments
• Supports a healthy state of being & mind