Emotional Wellness is the ability to positively manage through the challenges of life. This can be accomplished by understanding, accepting and controlling our thoughts and feelings. It’s a central part of our decision-making abilities that keeps us grounded and mentally well. Developing coping strategies for life’s difficulties widens our perspective and give us the opportunity to bounce back when things get tough.
• Reduces stress & illness, & increases immunity
• Reduces risks specific to mental health
• Supports healthy interpersonal relationships
• Positively promotes productivity
• Strengthens the mind-body connection so that we can thrive